Jot Mood Board Challenge - June 2014...

8:38 PM

A new month. A new mood board over at Jot!
This month the colour scheme was chosen by Kim Archer and it is absolutely divine.

MRDISRETROGREEN

I went totally gah-gah over this mood board and all its minty natural goodness!
And here is my sample page...


I've gone with an 8.5"x11" size format and documented a moment with my bestie!
I have used a few Heidi Swapp goodies, Dear Lizzy, Prima, Greatest View and quite a few other things from my stash.
I LOVED how this page came together and is up there as one of my own faves ;-)

Feeling inspired? Check out more samples from the Jot team HERE and all the deets on joining in.
Please feel free to take up the challenge - there is a great prize up for grabs!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello lovely Anna - this is gorgeous! It's great to see you scrapbooking in the smaller 8.5x11" format too and what a lovely photo of you and your bestie! Thanks again for creating a layout for the mood board this month - I always love seeing your work. KIM

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images