Blog Everyday In May - Day 31...

6:00 AM

Today marks the end of May.
The last day of Sunday's blog challenge!

And what better way to end the month than with GRATITUDE.
In all things, give thanks.
Gratitude really does give the soul a positive buzz.

gratitude   www.onedoterracommunity.com   https://www.facebook.com/#!/OneDoterraCommunity
[ source ]

So without any further ado, I am starting this day with what I am grateful for...

I am grateful for my faith.
I am grateful for my family.
I am grateful for forever friends.
I am grateful for a loving, devoted, loyal, steadfast, awesome husband who is an amazing Dad to our kids.
I am grateful for two healthy, unique, beautiful daughters who light up my life.
I am grateful for sunshine.
I am grateful for coffee!
I am grateful for living in a great community.
I am grateful for this lovely home we live in.
I am grateful for living out some dreams.
I am grateful for the chance to go away this weekend and meet a new little family member.
I am grateful for beds. They really are the greatest invention especially when you're tired ;-)
I am grateful for generous hearts.
I am grateful for having my own craft space.
I am grateful for this country of Australia. It really is a beautiful place.
I am grateful for giggly moments.
I am grateful for jokes that make you belly laugh - like REALLY big!
I am grateful for life.

I am also grateful for the fact that I have just completed this challenge. I have blogged EVERYDAY for this month of May - some days, even TWICE! Howzat!?!
I am super stoked!

In keeping with this day of gratitude, I am opting to document my day via Instagram of everything I am grateful for. Feel free to join in if you like - using #gratefultoday as the tag. Would love to see what is making you grateful today.
I am @annamayde over on Instagram.

Bring on June and MORE blogging!!
I really want to be able to blog more regularly and since I KNOW I can do it - I will be aiming to make it more often. Might not be every day but would definitely like it to be every second day at least. My blog has a Facebook page HERE that you can be updated on posts and any other such inspo I feel led to share :-)

I hope to see you all around.
I am truly grateful for you all too :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am grateful for sunshine and coffee too! It was a good challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great instagram challenge...might try that too! Great list!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful, happy post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many amazing things to be grateful for! I am grateful for getting to come along and read your blog throughout the challenge and getting to know you more. I look forward to your blogging in June, YOU can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images